AIRTALES is a device that has powerful sensors that analyze the components and particles present in the air we breathe. In this way we can measure, among others, the levels of carbon dioxide and nitrogen, ozone, carbon monoxide … and help us see how healthy our environment is.
- Detects particles 20 times smaller than a grain of sand / 1 micron.
- It detects the gases that alter our body at the molecular level.
- It warns about the quality of the air you breathe and the levels of pollutants that can harm you.
- Recommend some actions to improve the quality of the air you breathe.
- Create a community that shares information about the quality of the air around you.
- Wearable. Size: 90 x 90 mm.
- Autonomy> 8 hours.
- Temperature and humidity control.
- Analysis and metrics of up to 11 polluting particles and gases.
- Mobile application that monitors the data collected by the sensor.
- Personalization of profiles and alerts.
- Recommendations to improve air quality.